General information on how to book, forms of payment, and other questions.
How to book?
First of all you can check availability and price by clicking here. Knowing the price and that the dates of your stay are available then we can proceed with the reservation process.
How much is the reservation deposit?
If the apartment you would like to rent is available, to book it, 50 per cent of the rental is required. The owing balance is paid when you (the Renter/Tenant) get the key and move in.
How to pay the reservation deposit?
We rent our apartments directly, between us (owner) and renter. There is no broker/company between us. To pay the deposit you can opt for:
- Bank Transfer: You can pay the deposit through bank transfer (wire). It can be done via bank account to bank account.
- Paypal with Cards: You can also pay the deposit via Pay Pal. We have a verified Paypal account. PayPal is a safe and easy way to pay and get paid online. If you chose paypal you can pay in many ways, including credit card. You can check it out by clicking here.
- Deal in person: If you are in Rio, you can come to my office and deal with us in person.
- If you are not in Rio, but you have some friend or relative in Rio, you can ask them to carry out the transaction in person. It's entirely your decision.
- Pay via vacantion rental list services: We have our properties listed in some holiday rental websites that offer a security method of payment for both parts, to the renter and property owner. If you would like to pay via some vacation rental system, it is also OK, but we will have to add the fee that the company that manage the list charges to do it.
Is it possible to make a reservation without putting the reservation deposit?
Provided that there is availability, we may book/reserve an apartment without reservation deposit if you contact us too close to your arrival in Rio.
If you do not want to book in advance, when you are in Rio you can contact us. Provided that there is availability you can see some apartment that is available. If you like it, you can rent it.
Can I see the apartment before I make a reservation?
If you are going to be in Rio or If you are already in Rio, come by our office or give us a call to make an arrangement. Providing that the apartment you are interested in is available at the moment, we can personally show you the apartment.
If you are not in Rio, you can see pics and take details about the apartment you are interested in at this website. So that you can get a first hand look at it before you book it.
Can I ask somebody to see the apartment?
If you are not in Rio, and you have some relative or friend in Rio, ask him to phone me to arrange a time to show him the apartment. The apartment to be shown has to be vacant. If not, we will arrange a time when it is available to be visited.